Monday 2 February 2015

Hello February

How has January already been and gone? and how has it been over a month since Christmas?

Im glad to be saying goodbye to January as lets just say it's not my favourite month of the year. I find it quite dark and depressing, especially as all the excitement of christmas and new year is now over. I've also started a new term at uni which will no doubt bring lots of highs and lows!

On another note its time to say hello to February. Below is an insight into what February has to offer us, as well as some monthly inspiration.

London Fashion Week-
London Fashion Week the event I, like many others dream about. I long for that moment where I get an exclusive invite to some of the shows, and have the opportunity to be in a room full of iconic figures. But back to reality! Anyway, this spectacular week is full of creativity and inspiration that will no doubt leave you mesmerised at the beauty of the guests, as well as the sheer talent of the designers.  It's definitely going to be a week to remember.



This Months Trends
According to our friends at Vogue UGG boots are creeping back into the limelight. This movement will no doubt be faced with a wide of range of views.

Denim is also taking the more rebellious stance this month, showing creativity and flair. The controversial double denim graced the catwalk, so be sure to tear up that page in the fashion rule book.



Interior
If you are looking for some inspiration for your home this month, look no further. I've put together a few images of some beautiful homes that will hopefully give you some ideas. If you are also looking for some quirky pieces for your house my top recommendations are Etsy and Not On The High Street.





Food
Being at university meals often get quite repetitive, and during these cold winter nights a hearty stew can solve all your problems. This weekend Im going to cook a vegetable and lentil goulash which I love, and I am constantly asking my mum too cook it whenever I go home. I shall let you know how it goes, and I will put the recipe up on here as soon as possible. 


And finally. I spend way to much time on Instagram, and this week I came across this quote that really made me question my life a bit more.

"A person who has multiple degrees in your field isn't always better than someone who has broad experience and a great personality" Richard Branson

And that is all,
Have a good week
Love
the average brown eyed girl x


*if you like my posts don't forget to follow me xox

No comments:

Post a Comment