Tuesday 20 January 2015

New Room- Part 2

Over the past couple of week i've been working on a little project to re-style my room. As you are all aware from my previous blog my inspiration for the design was chalet meets the contemporary minamilist style. After a trip to Ikea, and the purchase of a variety of other products from various  stores, I am slowly getting there. 

So far.. 


1) IKEA
2) IKEA
3) HOMEBASE
4) HOMEBASE
5) ZARA
6) IKEA

I'm so happy with what i've brought so far. Together they all look really good, and my rooms slowly starting to look like how I pictured it would.   

What's next?  I've still got a way to go until I'm completely finished and happy with it. However like my dad keeps on telling me "you can't design a room overnight, it takes time to develop" (wise words). 

The other bits I need to get:
-Curtains
-Decorative pillows for my bed
-A variety of different size posters to go up on my wall in frames
-Desk chair 
-Fur stool
-Bedside lamp
-Desk Accessories 
- and anything else that grabs my eye! 

Hopefully I can get some more bits this week as I am back to uni on saturday. I can't wait to come back at Easter and finish the final bits off that need doing. I've thoroughly enjoyed this project and I can't wait to show you it all once its all done. 

Enjoy! 
The average brown eyed girl x


No comments:

Post a Comment