Saturday 18 October 2014

The October Wishlist


The end of the month is drawing near and I'm currently sitting in my "palace" trying my hardest to block out the voice that I should be reading. Instead I'm browsing the web looking at clothes. As I am now a student I actually have to budget my money. This is one of them words my parents constantly used to go on about, but it happened to be one of them things I never really did. The reality has hit though, and I am starting to realise that my credit card doesn't contain an endless supply of money, and if I think it does I'm going to end up in serious debt.
So instead of showing you the hoards amount of stuff I've purchased this month, I shall be showing you 5 pieces that I never got, and I wish I had.

  1. Miss Selfridge J'adore Clutch Bag- £16
2. & Other Stores- Leather Ankle Boots £145
3. & Other Stories- Wool Scarf £45


4. Warehouse- Turtle Neck Side Split Jumper £38
5. Zara- Red Jumpsuit £59.99
TOP TIP: For all those short people out there (i.e me) a jumpsuit can help make your legs looks longer, so make sure you have one!
These key pieces mark this seasons trends. 
The Autumn-Winter 2014 trend is all about being a lady who wears red,  piling on the layers and wearing the ultimate polo neck. 
With winter on its way be sure to accessorise your items with a big knitted or maybe even cashmere scarf,  a fedora hat, and the one and only blanket cape. With all these elements you'll be sure to stay stylish and warm this Autumn-Winter. 

Love
The Brown Eyed Girl x









1 comment:

  1. I love everything on this wish list ally! I hope you are having a good time in Leeds!x

    ReplyDelete