Tuesday 28 October 2014

A Weekend at home

For the first time in what seems like forever I went home for the weekend. It felt strange but rather nice to be reunited with my family, especially my dog!
My weekend consisted of:
1. A day out in London shopping with my dad....


So I took full advantage of being at home and headed straight for London to do a spot of shopping. I made a few purchases that I felt were of course necessities! These included the number 1 essential this season - the cape. Capes are everywhere this season so be sure to add them to your basket when you're doing some online shopping! This beauty though is from Zara. Zara always manages to  create effortlessly stunning products at a good quality and reasonable price.
 My next purchase was some new boots. So, boots can be expensive and I think every girl believes and knows that boots are an investment. Although their costly, with the amount you end up wearing them you definitely get your moneys worth.  However, I was browsing around Zara and spotted these little gems, tried them on and thought "love them", looked at the price and thought "love that". These boots cost me £20, a lil bargain one would say.

My third and final purchase included a trip to the lovely Harrods. This was  due to the majority of my make-up running out, which is extremely annoying and costly.  With this in mind I decided to spend some of my Harrods voucher on some new make up. This ended up with me losing my MAC Virginity.
My purchases included: The MAC Prep and Primer, the Pro Longwear Concealer, the Studio Fix Foundation and the Cheeky Bronze Mineralize Skinfinish.  So far I love the products and I have the lovely staff at MAC to thank for this.

All in all London was a success!

2. I attempted but failed at getting the new iPhone. Unfortunately the shop didn't have them in stock which was extremely inconvenient, so instead I shall have to wait till I'm next home, which will probably be Christmas.

3. Me and Ross went on a well earned lunch date to The Hermitage. I had king prawns and Ross has mussels, which went down a treat! A little glimpse of our food.....




The weekend also involved a load of alcohol, a farewell party for one of my friends who is leaving to go to Australia, and a much needed Sunday roast.
And after all that the weekend was over and Leeds was calling me back!

Enjoy! 
Love The Average Brown Eyed Girl x









No comments:

Post a Comment